We went back to the chapel and to another ward that meets there. This was the ward that David was in. David was confirmed a member of the church. What was again such an eye opening experience was that a lot of these children do not have church clothes. I also remember the wonderful feelings that I had. My testimony was strengthened as I attended the meetings; Sacrement meeting, Gospel Doctrine class, and Relief Society. I could not understand anything that was being said, but the Spirit was so strong as I watched these beautiful members of the church carry out their callings and responsibilities. The Lord definitely qualifies those who have a willing heart. Tyler tried hard to translate as much as possible. He would sit behind Jerry and I, his arms around both of our shoulders and in a quiet voice try to tell us what they were saying. This actually was a very hard thing for him to do, it was difficult for his mind to switch gears and try to talk English to us!
(Mom)
No comments:
Post a Comment