It was the best experience ever! To be with our son and to have this opportunity to go with him to visit some of the amazing people that he had grown to love. Jerry and I could of never really "got it" if we hadn't been there to experience the people, the houses, the food, the Portuguese, the traffic, the missionary life, the Spirit, and the love! To be able to see the love that Elder T. Larsen had for all of these people and to see and feel the love that they had for him. It was by far one of the choices things that I have ever experienced. It was the best!
(Mom)
Bishop Lima's house and Edimilson
This is where Tyler can write his thoughts and feelings about the people and his experiences with them. I hope that this is an easy way to go about this.
This is where Tyler can write his thoughts and feelings about the people and his experiences with them. I hope that this will work.
Edimilson and Wife
The food was fantastic! Sister Lima gave me some gifts. A candy Santa and a beautifully decorated notebook.
No comments:
Post a Comment